Monday, April 06, 2009

SKYDIVING!!



I am the last on the list to take the plunge.
There were multiple "Warning:Death" signs everywhere!


All suited up and ready to go!


few minor adjustments. That's Wyatt, my Tandum Diver  - he was awesome!


And this is what we do when we leave the plane...


More warning signs...


Marching to take off!



from left to right: Shawn, Ross, Kurt, Wyatt, Ro, Me, Chad, Guru (no joke, that's his name!)


They told a joke to make me laugh but really I'm about to pee my pants.


Everyone looks so calm... we are about to jump out of a plane people!!


Getting ready, getting myself ready for this... oh man what am I doing?!


Kurt had his Tandum Diver do flips out of the plane for his first time ever... such an Adrenaline Junkie


More flipping...


flying Kurt


Some Pretty Views





My turn...
oh crap!!












Whoa, that parachute really slows ya down... how fast were we going?!


Great shot by my Photographer, Mike 
He was from Germany and I'm pretty sure that isn't his real name ;)
He rocked!




It was a BLAST!! Thanks Kurt for making this part of our Hawaii trip!

5 comments:

Every Star Is Different said...

I have always wanted to sky dive. In fact I almost did. Unfortunately now that I have two little boys to take care of I've become this paranoid Mommy who doesn't do anything daring anymore. How sad. Oh well. Someday...

Tiana said...

AAGGHHH!!! I would of totally pissed my pants seriously!

Carrie said...

Wow! If ever there is a place to go Skydiving!! I absolutely love that Kurt is wearing NO Shoes!!! Crazy!

Heather Singleton said...

FUN!! I'm glad you guys have so much fun when you travel!

Jenny said...

that is SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!! i am way jealous, but am also pretty sure i would poop my pants if it was me. you go girl!