Tuesday, April 07, 2009

San Diego - WAP

Kurt and I went to San Diego in December and found a wicked deal on tickets for Sea World, The San Diego Zoo, and the Wild Animal Park. Unlimited entrance for 5 days to all three parks for $120/Person! yeah we had some fun in all three parks but we spent about 3 days in the Wild Animal Park. It was by far my favorite and the only one at which I took pictures. Here are some for you to enjoy.


Lazy Lions


A very young Peregrine Falcon. Sorry, I don't remember his name. There are some great pics and even a video of another Falcon, Java, that is worth checking out in a later post.



Lemur - Not even the branches of the trees reach past the mote that surrounds their island. 


This is a Tamarin from Tasmania, not a hedgehog. I couldn't spell out the differences for you but the trainer who spoke about her was animate about repeating that piece of information.

1 comment:

Every Star Is Different said...

Yeah, I think I'd be a little frightened by the lions without a fence between us. Cool trip though.