Thursday, October 05, 2006

Summer '06














So summer of 2006 is officially over now. Kind of sad whenever the blissful season passes.But i have many beautiful memories from this one. Kurt and i spent the majority of it in Utah visiting his family and we went to Lake Powell a couple times - see pictures. I guess it was good for me to go and spend so much time in utah. IT really gave me a feel for what it might be like when Kurt and I move there. Our plan right now is to move to St George, UT in december or January. I think we are pushing for december. I have to admit that moving from a lush east coast setting into the desert won't be easy for me. I am very much in love with green foliage. Las Vegas will only be an hour or so away. I am looking forward to the weekend trips :) Vegas is one of my favorite places to go for a visit. There is no excuse for bordem in that city.
Peace out
Jen

No comments: